Friday 12 March 2010

Twitter

Well what can I say about Twitter. I must admit before I signed up I was a bit seceptical about how much use I would get out of it but I have been proved wrong. I am now a little dangerously addicted to following people on it. Also it has meant that I have found out new and useful information about current issues with in libraries and peoples experience with in different libraries. I also have got moral support for my library school interview which has been great. How useful is it for libraries in a professional capacity well I have found useful information from tweets by the British Library and CILIP . Although you can't fit much into a single tweet the links that are often put in tweets to other website or blogs has worked really well as a way to find information about current events and issues in librarianship. So Thing 15 and 16 has left me a convert to the would of twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment