Friday 26 March 2010

Think Free

I can definately see the advantages of Think Free over Google doc in the sense that there are many more features which are similar to Word. This would mean that you could produce a document that was of a similar quality. Also unlike Google doc I found that when I uploaded a document from my computer it kept all of the formating the same. It was a bit slower but this may have more to do with the speed of my internet connection than the service itself.

The benefit of being able to work on documents etc where ever you are is very good but of course this is possible by saving work to a USB stick. It also doesn't have the benefit of Google doc being connected to my email. As I mentioned in my last post I find Google docs most useful for openning up attachments from emails sent to my gmail account.

No comments:

Post a Comment